Saturday, May 21, 2011

Bruce + Annie Part I | Cambridge, MN Wedding Photographer

This will be part I of maybe 3 or 4 because we got so many good shots on Bruce & Annie's big day! I decided I had to blog them as I go because there were too many good one's and I couldn't resist :) I started out the day at the salon with Annie and her amazing friends & family in our hometown of Cambridge, MN. Meeting awesome new people who make me feel like part of the crew is always my favorite part about being a wedding photographer. No exception here, these guys are amazing!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Part II to come soon!!

Love, A

1 comment:

Greg said...

Nice work Ashley!