Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Shane & Nicole {Vintage Wedding- Duluth, MN}

PART I

This is going to be my part one post of two posts, there were just too many fabulous photos I have to share them all. I joined Mad Chicken Studios (www.madchickenstudio.com and www.madchickenblog.com) and second shot(really third shot) Shane & Nicole's vintage themed wedding. Shane & Nicole were already married as they had eloped to Vegas(how fun!), then had their reception at Nicole's parents home in Port Wing, WI. As I said earlier Nicole is an art teacher so from the second we approached the road where the reception was we saw this:
Photobucket
and we knew from the get go it was going to be an AMAZING day :)Here are some shots of the reception hall:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here is their first look!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The dashing groom...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Is it too much gorgeousness?? I know, I know, bare with me people!

Photobucket

Meet the wedding party! Look at those legs straight out into the air! LOVE IT!

Photobucket

Photobucket

and the Groom's family doing their family tradition, I believe it is called "The bucky face"...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Into the meadow! I heart this last one...

Photobucket

Part II to make an appearance soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These shots are beautiful! Awesome job Ashley!